It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Sign up for our e-mail newsletter.
#acoupleofbucks bachelorette barn wedding blush wine bradford buffalo chautauqua chautauqua county community outreach country chic country chic wedding engagement engagement ring erie events farm-to-table food foodie jamestown lake erie Lake Erie Winery lakeeriewinetrail party philanthropy pittsburgh proposal rehearsal restored barn ring ripley rose stag party storybook wedding sweet wine vineyard wedding wedding wedding day wedding photography wedding vows western new york Wine wine cellar winery winery wedding wny
- An Extraordinary Wedding Day for Savannah and Chris August 15, 2017
- Savannah and Chris Host Rehearsal Dinner at Quincy Cellars August 10, 2017
- Savannah’s Bachelorette Party in Pittsburgh August 7, 2017
- Chris and the Boys Bachelor Weekend August 5, 2017
- Bridal Shower Tea Held in Honor of Savannah July 29, 2017
Subscribe to Our Blog via Email
The Chautauqua-Lake Erie Wine Trail
The Chautauqua-Lake Erie Wine Trail spans from Harborcreek, Pennsylvania, to Silvercreek, New York. The trail is home to native Labruscas, French-American and European style wines. Here, there is a wine for every palate. For more information on the Wine Trail, visit the Chautauqua-Lake Erie Wine Trail.