Sign up for our e-mail newsletter.
#acoupleofbucks art barn wedding blush wine bradford buffalo catawba charity chautauqua chautauqua county community outreach country chic country chic wedding engagement engagement ring erie events farm-to-table food foodie honeymoon jamestown lake erie Lake Erie Winery lakeeriewinetrail military philanthropy plein air proposal restored barn ring ripley rose storybook wedding sweet wine veterans vineyard wedding wedding wedding photography western new york Wine wine cellar winery winery wedding wny
- Savannah and Chris’ Engagement Photos June 11, 2017
- Quincy Cellars’ 10-Year Anniversary June 7, 2017
- Chris Proposes to Savannah June 2, 2017
- Introducing Savannah and Chris 2017 Featured Couple May 23, 2017
- Wedding Day Dreams Do Come True October 28, 2016
Subscribe to Our Blog via Email
The Chautauqua-Lake Erie Wine Trail
The Chautauqua-Lake Erie Wine Trail spans from Harborcreek, Pennsylvania, to Silvercreek, New York. The trail is home to native Labruscas, French-American and European style wines. Here, there is a wine for every palate. For more information on the Wine Trail, visit the Chautauqua-Lake Erie Wine Trail.