Introducing Quincy Cellars New Rosé Catawba!
With a history dating back to the early 1800’s, Catawba was one of the first grape varietals planted in the Fingers Lake Region. This Rosé Catawba wine is a premium twist version of an old favorite. A limited edition for Quincy Cellars, this wine combines aromas and flavors of cranberries and fresh grapes to produce a deliciously refreshing and sweet wine. Best served chilled or even over ice.
Our annual Valentine’s Day Winemaker’s Dinner was a fabulous success! The dinner included four courses each matched with a complimenting Quincy Cellars or Sensory Winery and Art Gallery wine. We were thrilled that the very talented violinist, Courtney Vargo, provided musical entertainment for the evening.
Sign up for our e-mail newsletter.
- The Wedding Party June 27, 2017
- Savannah and Chris’ Engagement Photos June 11, 2017
- Quincy Cellars’ 10-Year Anniversary June 7, 2017
- Chris Proposes to Savannah June 2, 2017
- Introducing Savannah and Chris 2017 Featured Couple May 23, 2017